Full Alliance Group Inc (OTC:FAGI)– Medical Ozone Therapy. Blood Treatment Technology of the Future.
We all understand that Healthcare stocks tend to outperform during market downturns, as money flows out of higher risk assets and into the “safety” these companies provide.
Full Alliance Groups (OTC:FAGI) EBO2 procedure is a minimally invasive intravenous therapy similar to hemodialysis developed as a treatment for many cardiological problems, allowing the patient to avoid life threatening, highly risky, painful, expensive and complicated surgeries and long recovery periods.
“The EBO2 Procedure is the World’s Most Advanced Medical Ozone Treatment Performed Today.”
EBO2 re-circulates all a patient’s blood (5-7 liters) over a period of 60-90 minutes for treatment with medical ozone to remove extra inactive proteins which lead to autoimmune related disorders, separate fats, cholesterol, heavy metal toxins, and diseased dead cells and then traps and removes impurities and fats in special patented filtration system.
EBO2 also helps with reversing auto immune related diseases, inflammatory diseases and arthritis, as well as Lyme disease and it’s related co-infections.
Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation “EBO2” – Recirculatory Hemoperfusion is a New Advanced Delivery System for Medical Ozone.
What is Medical Ozone?
- Oxygen is released by land plants and ocean phytoplankton in a process called photosynthesis. Upon release, it rises 25-30 miles into the atmosphere where it is energized by the sun’s ultraviolet energy, producing ozone
- Ozone, which is heavier than air, descends and attaches itself to airborne particles, oxidizing them and cleaning the air
- Medical ozone (O³) is produced by the reaction of oxygen atoms (O) with molecular oxygen (O²). This form of oxygen possesses unique properties that are extremely beneficial:
–Safe and efficacious treatment for major degenerative diseases from AIDS and chronic fatigue to cancer and heart disease
–Plays a key role in the treatment and prevention of coronary artery disease (CAD)
–Speeds up the rate of recovery for heart patients and stroke victims
What Does Medical Ozone Do?
- Inactivates viruses
- Oxidizes bacteria, yeast, fungi, parasites, protozoa, and cancer cells
- Stimulates the immune system, speeds healing
- Cleans arteries and veins, improving circulation
- Purifies blood and lymph
- Oxidizes toxins, facilitating their excretion
- Normalizes hormone and enzyme production
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces pain, calms nerves
- Prevents shock
- Prevents stroke damage
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmia
- Improves brain function and memory
- Scavenges free radicals
- Chelates heavy metals, working well in conjunction with EDTA
- Stimulates production of protective cell enzymes
- Oxygenates tissue, helps repair damaged heart tissue